Management and Staff of the Villa Siesta Pet Re-treat thank you for choosing to board your pets with us. We trust that you will be satisfied with our facilities. By using this website and/or our services or facilities, you must agree and adhere to the following:
- The Kennels (Villa Siesta Pet Retreat), its management & authorized staff, is in no way liable for any damage to or loss of property of any kind.
- The Kennels (Villa Siesta Pet Retreat), its management & authorized staff, is in no way liable for death or injury of any nature.
- I have no legal or moral ground to prosecute, issue writs or investigate proceeding against the Kennels (Villa Siesta Pet Retreat), its management & authorized staff pursuant to points 1&2
- I authorize the Kennels (Villa Siesta Pet Retreat), its management or staff, where it is not practical or expedient to communicate with me, to obtain such Medical, Surgical or Ambulance service as may be considered necessary by the person approved for supervision of the kennels or its management and I furthermore agree to meet all cost incurred by such services.
- I also understand that the Kennels (Villa Siesta Pet Retreat) cannot be held responsible for any death or injury that might occur during a car accident while my pet is being transported.
- 50% payment for all bookings are payable up-front. No Payment- No Booking. Any cancellation 30 days prior to holiday peak periods (Easter & Xmas) will result in loss of payment.
- I agree that if my pet attack or cause serious injury to any person or animal, or demolish any items, I will be held liable.
- Any pet not picked up after 7 days or your Check out Date (and no communication has been forthcoming) will be treated as abandonment and dropped off at the SPCA.
- All Dogs must be accompanied with their vaccination certificate!
We undertake to look after your pets to the best of our ability we will treat them with love and respect and make their stay with us a pleasant one.